We have got a fantastic Big Question this half term and there will be lots of exciting things happening. Have a quick look at some of the things we will be looking at…
– What is climate change?
– Where does our food come from â€“ how can we make greener choices?
– How can we reduce our water consumption?
– Where does most of our energy come from â€“ why isnâ€™t it eco-friendly?
– What are the alternatives to fossil fuels?
– What is recycling â€“ how can I help?
– What changes will I make to my life to make it â€˜greenerâ€™? Use action aid tree in resource pack
There will be an Eco Day on 23rd May and we will be going on a class trip to visit a recycling plant! Watch this space for more details